Very refreshing. Very easy. Enjoy! Works great for Pesach too!
- Syrup prepared in advance (1 cup sugar and 1 cup water - stir constantly in a pot while bringing to a boil. Once it has boiled, let it simmer for 10 minutes. Let it cool)
- 3/4 cup seltzer (soda water)
- 4 cups of cut, fresh fruit (kiwi, strawberry, honeydew, banana and/or other fresh fruit)
- Blend or "food process" the all of the ingredients together.
- Freeze it for about 6 hours.
- Re-blend the mixture and re-freeze it.
Remove from freezer about 15 minutes before you want to serve it.
Would love to hear what fruits you tried.